Sunday, 3 June 2012

Week 1, Round 2, 2012 12wbt - Kicking it!

I've kicked off my 4th Round of the 12wbt program with flying colours. I plan to allow that energy to set the scene for the next 12 weeks. Its great starting out with a few wins under my belt. In the past I'm often too busy playing catch up to actually get started on queue. I want to start with a perfect score. Fortunately I'm getting over that need to have every 't' crossed and 'I' dotted. This round I'm revelling in the energy of the start. Still need to to do a few things on the pre-season list, but I know I can and will get it done. Better being on the starting blocks on the right day this time.

So what did I do that's given me such a buzz?

  1. Completed my start of round fitness test.
    (Properly measured out the 1km distance.)

  2. Did my weigh in and measure.
    (Good to get these done for comparison, really helps to see the changes.)

  3. Amazed myself by producing my first every Youtube movie. Okay maybe calling it a 'movie' is pushing it, but anyway I'm on Youtube.

  4. About to be Carrot & Basil Ricotta Wrap
    plus egglants to chargrill for Silvia's Egglpant Parmigiania
    Instead of assuming couch position at around 8pm, I was rattling them pots and pans in the kitchen getting my lunches organised and dinner orgarnised for the next few days.

  5. Finally, got cracking on getting my blog up and running. Yippee!


What a way to start a round.

No comments:

Post a Comment